Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 1097's pretty and a thank you


I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend! The 4th of July is one of my favorites -- I need to decide how to use my little American flags on toothpicks! Cupcakes, perhaps? And of course Old Glory is flying from our front porch.


We also want to extend our deep, deep gratitude for all the kind words and encouragement about our news. We can't wait to share our journey with you!

Happy Weekend!

Photos: Country Living, Rifle Paper Co.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

July 4th is one of my favorite holidays too! Hope you guys have a nice weekend. Can't wait to hear more updates about your little one. Such a blessing!

Notes From ABroad said...

Happy 4th of July to you and your family and I look forward to helping you pick names ... lol.
Chau! Candice

Catherine said...

Happy Fourth! Cupcakes sound sooooo good! I woke up thinking I should bake a cherry pie! And potato salad sounds wonderfully good too...before the pie of course.
X Trina

Milk and Honey Home said...

Happy 4th!! Julie