Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 954's week in pictures


My trip to NYC last week wasn't short, but it was last-minute. I did manage to visit two shops on my list (Aero and John Derian) before catching my flight out on Saturday. This knarled tree root outside JD looked kind of pretty covered in what little snow the city got from the forcasted "snowpocalypse." I always get a kick out of the doomsday predictions by weathermen in the South, but nothing can top what they were saying on the east coast last week: "punished by snow," "epic," and "snowmagedden" were some of my favorites.


Peeps the cat kept an eye on things at home while I was gone.


I don't think I've shown you the little black Jasperware tray that Wes gave me for Christmas. I love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, they were talking about 1 foot of snow here. Eh, there was barely 1/2 inch, and it melted quite quickly.

Apparently DC did get Wholloped!

Amy said...

we were in philly this past weekend and they received 30 inches! i'll have to post some pics.

Kristina said...

Peeps looks exactly like an old cat friend of mine, named Afia. I miss her!

Michelle Hughes said...

I love that tray! If I start collecting anything, it is going to be Jasperware.

Michelle