Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 327's bathroom update


You didn't think we had completed the bathroom and forgotten to tell you about it, did you? Not so, my cyber friends, not so. Frankly, the weather has just been too darn nice for someone to be trapped in a tiny bathroom all day on a Saturday. But, with the weatherman predicting scattered storms this Saturday, I'm crossing my fingers that we (er, Wes) can get some things done this weekend*.


Still to go: finish the installation of the sink (old, weird plumbing has been holding it up) and tile in the shower. I'll come behind and touch up some paint, help Wes install all of the finishing touches and then we can move in. I might just throw a parade when that happens! Until then, enjoy some solo shots of our pretty new faucet and toilet.

*Don't worry, I'm not a slave-driver wife, we're going to the lake Sunday and Monday!

1 comment:

megan @ a life's design said...

Love the faucet!
We are headed to the lake as well.
I can't wait!
I am excited to see everything completed!